In charity there is no excess.
Our charity and community policy includes all charities and communities wherever they are.
Simply put we support national and local charities that make a difference.
In all communities that we work with and within, we strive to support community initiatives which are environmentally sound.
Third sector organisations are important,and have a voice.
Alzheimer Scotland provides a wide range of specialist services for people with dementia and their carers. They offer personalised support services, community activities, information and advice, at every stage of the dementia journey.
CCLASP provide specialist and tailored support to families across Scotland.
Childhood cancer and leukaemia not only affects the lives of children and young people but touches parents, siblings, and the broader family.
Our ambition is to provide Arts, Education and Events of the highest quality in the Leith Theatre complex.
Our aim is to return the building to a use which will add value to the Leith Community and generate business in the area.
Community and Charity Objectives
- Contribute to the overall Spiritmedia business strategy.
- To make a positive difference to the communities and organisations around us.
- Enhance our reputation as a responsible company with external stakeholders at local, regional and national level.
- Encourage volunteering participation from our employees, to contribute to employees personal and professional development and enhance employee engagement.
- Encourage charitable giving.
FIVE REASONS TO GIVE TO CHARITY
1 GIVING TO CHARITY MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD
2 GIVING TO CHARITY STRENGTHENS PERSONAL VALUES
3 GIVING IS MORE IMPACTFUL THAN EVER
4 GIVING TO CHARITY INTRODUCES YOUR CHILDREN TO THE IMPORTANCE OF GENEROSITY
5 GIVING TO CHARITY ENCOURAGES FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO DO THE SAME